2018年6月15日 星期五

2018中泰國際教育旅行Day3

We finally landed in Thailand, a warm tropical country in Asia.

撰寫班級: 9D

王威凱   Kyle Wang
On the third day of the graduation trip, all the ninth graders pass through custom successfully in the airport. After the long three hours flight, we finally landed in Thailand, a warm tropical country in Asia. While in Thailand, we live in the Holiday Inn. The moment I walk in the hotel, the immense lobby astonished me, and the busboy welcome us with enthusiasm. The dinner in the hotel was flawless. The restaurant serve delicious food including steaks, crabs, tuna, and all other kind of cuisine. After the dinner, we return to our room. The size of the restroom make us speechless, it’s bigger than my own room in Taiwan. Overall, I think the facility of the hotel is immaculate, and the manner of the receptionists are affable.

黃世勛   Benson Huang
On the third day of the trip, we spent most of the time on the boarding, the experience on the plane impressed me. Today's plane is flying on Cathay Pacific and flies from Hong Kong to Chiang Mai. When we first got on the plane, there were friendly flight attendants greeting us, but what surprised me, even more, was that the radio mentioned the name of our school. When the plane started to fly, I  sit beside the window and see the sea of ​​clouds and entire Hong Kong when I was flying. After that, I felt very sleepy. So I slept for a while, and when I woke up, the flight attendants took a meal, although the taste was not so good. However, I felt the hard work of the service staff. After this, most people fell asleep, when I tried to go to the toilet, I have to cross two person, which was very difficult, because of space is really small, I think they should improve it. And experience on the plane that impressed me.

鐘乙婷   Tammy Chung
Two days has passed and today is the third day of our 9th grade graduation trip. Our schedule today was very simple, we just need to take a ride from Shenzhen to Hongkong then take a plane to Chiangmai in Thailand. Yesterday we visited the branch school of the Beijing university in Shenzhen and went to the biggest electronic/technology mall in Shenzhen to learn about the improvements and developments of Shenzhen and China. My mom came to see me from tuesday afternoon to today morning, she has been working in Dongguan, Guangdong for a long time and I have not seen her for about three to four months. She also woke up early to have breakfast with us in today's morning and sent me to the bus. We went on the bus at 9 o'clock in the morning and took the bus for abou 45 minutes to the customs office of Shengzhen and Hongkong. We then took the bus again for almost one hour to arrive at the Hongkong airport. After passing the customs office at the airport, we took the money that the teacher gave us in the bus to have lunch. However, because there were so many people at the airport, we took a long time to find a place to eat lunch. After lunch, we took the airport bus to boarding gate. We get on board at 3:00 and took the flight for about three hours and we finally arrived in Chiangmai. We then met our new guide and took a bus to the hotel that we are living in today, we had dinner and went to our own room later. Overall today was a simple but busy day, I am now looking foward to tomorrow's activities and hoping that tomorrow is a great day too.

沒有留言:

張貼留言