2018年6月12日 星期二

2018中泰國際教育旅行Day2


I realized just how big the world was

撰寫班級: 9B


    Hot, heavy clouds hung low over our heads as we entered the schoolyard. Two rows of young girls stood at attention on either side of our path, welcoming us. The opening ceremony and school tour blurred past in seconds; soon we were heading to our shared classes. Though the students were friendly and eager to work with us, the introductions and the games we played were one-sided. I felt awkward sitting wth a group of strangers that would probably remain strangers. The tone of their lessons and the atmosphere of their classroom was mostly controlled by the students, rather than the lesson or teacher, which was not something we were really used to. Halfway through class they would also stand up, stony faced and serious, to perform eye relaxation exercises, which I'd never seen before. The difference between our lives and customs shocked me and I realized just how big the world was. Their performances on stage were spectacular and unique, and the day ended with a bang. A couple of the girls in my class even took photos and exchanged numbers with their 深圳 group mates. I went into the school with a lack of anticipation and uncertainty in my heart; but I left with a new perspective of how schools and societies from different countries functioned.



沒有留言:

張貼留言