2018年6月15日 星期五

2018中泰國際教育旅行Day5

This was definitely an exciting experience for all of us. I think we would like to go again next time. 

撰寫班級: 9C

胡兆媛 &周睫 Daphne Chou and Teresa Hu
In the morning, we went from our hotel to the Mae-Ping river. We were going to raft at the Mae-ping river. Although we waited for a long time, the rafting experience was amazing for every one of us. Before rafting, we had to listen and learn the instructions of rafting from the coaches. They taught us the way of paddling and the correct position when we heard “stop”. We started to use the paddles to splash water during the rafting. When we moved past the big rocks and the water flow, everyone felt very excited and interested. 
    After another Thai-flavored lunch, we were led to watch the elephant show. At the beginning, I was called up to perform with the elephant. The elephant used his trunk to put a straw hat on my head and kissed my cheek. Then, our teacher bought bananas and sugar cane for us to feed the elephants. After watching the elephant show, we went to ride an elephant! This is one of the most anticipating activities listed in my educational trip this time. Since the elephant is about 2.5 meters tall, we were very far from the ground. As long as the elephant took one step forward, I felt that I was going to fall down. However, the whole process was extremely exciting and happy. Along the way, the coach of the elephant talked with us very happily. He said that the girls in Taiwan were very beautiful and he imitated our words because we were screaming the whole time! After the end of the elephant ride, I want to leave a good memory there, so my friend and I bought a photo the people there helped us take of. On our way back to our last stop for the imperial dinner, I think the picture they took for us friends is the most meaningful for us to record our memory.
    At night, we went to a fancy restaurant to enjoy “Khantoke”, where everyone sat on the floor having dinner while there were actors and actresses performing their traditional northern Thai dance show about folk stories. We even went to the center and danced with the performers when we finished our dinner. This was definitely an exciting experience for all of us. I think we would like to go again next time.


沒有留言:

張貼留言