2018年6月16日 星期六

2018中泰國際教育旅行Day5(二)


I would never forget what I have been thought today, and I would remember how fun is it in Chiangmai. 

 撰寫班級: 9G

張弘一 Jamie Chang

We woke up at 7:30 with a exciting heart ready for today’s journey. I looked at today’s schedule and I realized we need to cook by ourselves today for lunch. I was worried about it cause I didn’t  know how to cook at all. First we had the breakfast in the hotel. It was delicious I hope it would be as good as my lunch. After we finished breakfast, we have gotten enough energy to start our journey. We left the hotel at 8:50, we went to the cooking class immediately. Arrived at 10:15, we were surprised that we would eat lunch that early because we were still full by now. We started the class and learned how to cook by ourselves, and It’s pretty delicious at that moment I finally released my worry.

  In the afternoon we went to a temple. It’s called Wat Phra That Doi Suthep the speciality of this temple was that there were two dragon in front of the it. We has fun and we went to the observation deck for pictures the view was amazing up there you can see the hole Chiangmai. Suddenly I felt Chiangmai was the prettiest place in the world.

Then we were supposed to go to night animal zoo. I think it was the most exciting part of today. Vice principal said that we were participated very well so he gave us a special opportunity to go shopping in the market. We bought a lot of cookies and fast noodles. Finally we arrived to the night animals zoo. First we went to see the carnivore animal, it’s a special experience to get that close to rare animal, and then we went to see the tigers show it’s amazing to see that ferocious animal to be obedient by its master. I would never forget what I have been thought today, and I would remember how fun is it in Chiangmai. I wish I have another chance to come to Chiangmai again!



沒有留言:

張貼留言