2011年1月26日 星期三

馬雅日誌:West-Chikin-Black 施天韻 Arielle

Today is an awesome day since we went to two great places. The first place we went is a farm. They have all kinds of animals. It was the first time I’ve ever talk to a cowboy person to person and even learn how to use the rope to catch a cow! The clothes that cowboys are wearing could not be seen on the streets so it was a really cool experience for me.

 I was hoping to ride on a horse but we didn’t. I have ride horses before but I thought this time might be different. The cowboys showed us how they take care of the cows, make sure they don’t get any disease , and also showed us how they take a shower. That was a scene I have never seen and I think it is really cool.

After we had dinner, we went to the NBA game. I was so excited about it because Ive always wanted to watch a whole NBA game with my own eye. I don’t really know anything about the teams in basketball world but since it’s a NBA game and it’s in Texas and it’s a life game, that would satisfy me then. I bought a hat as a souvenir. The game was great I screamed and cheered for the Rocket and finally they win the game!

This is the day I saw things I have never seen before and I feel really lucky to experience this day with everyone right here.

沒有留言:

張貼留言